Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Thanksgiving

My Chloe is still doing fabulously. She milks her 3-legged status for all it's worth, and is greatly spoiled and adored by all. It's been over 3 months since amputation. and about 6 since cancer diagnosis. It's bonus time, and I try hard to remember to appreciate every bit of it.

In other news, knitting!

Baby sweater for our friends James and Adria's forthcoming baby. I think it's hilariously like a little old man sweater. I even used the fake woven leather buttons.

I have my standard 6 billion other projects going, too. This year the Pacific Fabrics KAL is using Weekend Knitting by Melanie Falick, so I'm currently in the throes of both a brioche hat and the petticoat socks (Ravelry links), as well as some secret holiday knitting projects.

Also in the ongoing project kingdom, I'm working on the quilting on a queen size quilt I'm making for my mother. I'm so close to done, but I'm having trouble getting done. But it sure is pretty.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Rebecca said...

Thanks for the update on Chloe. It's good to know she's doing her doggy thing so well. Love the little old man sweater ~ very sweet!

5:40 AM  
Blogger Sheila said...

Love the quilt!

2:05 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

That sweater is just so darn cute! Sorry I haven't checked out your blog in awhile. I'm finally getting back into it again myself...the blogging thing that is.

Can't wait to see pictures of your finished hat and socks. The quilt is beautiful!

SO happy to read the updates on Chloe. She's an amazing dog and is very lucky to have you as her parents.

10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The quilt is beautiful. I feel so lucky! Thank you.
Mom

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home